Sunday, April 8, 2018

Getting ready for Charting the C's Conference

Video blog for my latest update

Check out my latest video about how I get ready for being a keynote speaker and having several breakout sessions at the upcoming Charting the C's Conference. At last count, there will be about 650 educators, therapists, and K-12 school professionals at the main conference. 

My keynote presentation title is Reimagining the Possibilities: A Work in Progress. I'll be sharing my insights and perspectives about living with a disability that impacts movement, speech, hearing, and vision and why inclusion and accessibility matter. 

Watch for my next post in a couple weeks with more about technology that helps me do what I want to do. Lots left to do in the next couple of weeks, so time to get back to work! 


You can also go to my YouTube channel to watch this video and some others that I've posted over the past several years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment